EMA is delighted to welcome our 21th member: Riichi Organization Norway
President is Glenn Ivar Husom who will also be the member of the board of EMA.
A number of documents describes the requirements of EMA member organizations and requirements and guidelines for MERS certified tournaments.
Application form for certification of MERS tournaments
Applications forms for MERS certificaion of tournaments must be submitted to the board of EMA by the board member of the applicant country. After approval the tournament is announced on the calendar.
EMA requirements for member organizations
Each member organisation has an obligation to be active, reporting activities to the EMA General Assembly and organising at least one MERS tournament each year.
Revised EMA Riichi rules are ready. The rules will come into effect on April 1, 2016.
Motivation for the rule changes is to be in line with modern style riichi as it played in competion riichi in Japan and the World Riichi Championship 2015 rules have been the main inspiration.
The rules are available in a preliminary document while further layout and graphics is made in collaboration with Sheila Hansen who also designed the front page.
GA 2017 in Povoa de Varzim (Portugal) on May 25, 2017
In this report you can read about some of the major developments over the past two years, since the GA of 2015.
This is an update from the team responsible for organizing the ERMC 2019 as well as the referee seminar in The Netherlands.
- The ERMC 2019 will be held in Rosmalen, a community of ‘s Hertogenbosch.
- The tournament will be held from 21 to 23 June 2019at “De Kentering Party-Events-Foods”, see www.facebook.com/dekentering
- The registration fee is set at130 Euro.
- The referee seminar will be held on the 20th of June 2019 at “De Kentering”.
- The website has been updated, please see www.ermc2019.com
Page 1 of 2